The object: move the 4 pawns under your control from your “start” to your “home”. moves are governed by the cards you draw. Winner is the first player to move all 4 pawns to “home”.
- The sorry card: If you draw a sorry card, take any (1) Pawn from your start and move it to a square occupied by any opponent's Pawn, sending that Pawn back to their start!
- Contents: heavy-duty quad-fold game board with original artwork, 16 iconic “sorry” pawns, deck of 44 cards with classic Artwork and illustrated instructions. Recommended for ages 6+, number of players: 1 to 4
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Players try to travel around the board with their pieces faster than any other player
- Sorry; is for two to four players
- Includes gameboard with original artwork, 16 iconic sorry pawns, deck of 44, cards illustrated instructions